Move In/Move Out
Move-In: Tuesday, November 28
Due to the enforced health and safety regulations, all EXHIBIT MATERIALS (booth structure, decor, giveaways, literature, etc.) must be moved into your booth on Tuesday, November 28 or you risk forfeiting your Trade Show booth space.
It is the responsibility of every exhibitor to ensure that booth set up/tear down staff have proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
CSA-APPROVED SAFETY SHOES are mandatory for exhibit set up.
In order to organize a smooth move-in, WCSFP and Freeman will provide a move-in schedule based on the final requirements of the Innovation Expo. All move-in takes place between 12:00 pm and 6:00 pm on Tuesday, November 28, 2017.
All exhibitors will receive a move-in schedule in early November.
Note: Staggered move-in times are assigned to assist with a smooth trade show move-in. Not moving in at the assigned time could result in additional delays and possible charges to the exhibitor.
Move-in and Move-out Procedures
- Exhibitors with “hand carry” items who do not need to utilize the marshalling yard or loading dock are permitted to personally carry goods to their booth via a main entrance to the Imperial Ballroom. However, these items are defined as being able to be carried in one hand, or under one arm. Two wheel dollies and hand carts are forbidden through the street entrance. Exhibitors must adhere to move-in and move-out schedules. No dollies are permitted on elevators or escalators.
- Passenger elevators and escalators ARE NOT TO BE USED for transporting freight or equipment from level to level. This includes chairs, tables, etc.
- Please note: Loading and unloading of materials via main hotel entrances is prohibited. All material must be delivered and/or received through the designated loading areas.
- Exhibitors are not permitted to off load, or load personal vehicles at the parking garage entrance to the Hilton San Francisco Union Square. Pedestrian access must be safely maintained at all times.
- All vehicles that need to use the docks, must first report to the Vehicle Marshalling Yard located at
. The Yard will be open one hour before move-in and move-out times. All exhibitors must strictly adhere to their scheduled move-in and move-out times. Vehicles will be ushered from the Marshalling Yard to the docks at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square by staff.
- There will be NO equipment available to be used or rented at the show.
- Exhibit halls, loading dock areas and “back of the house” service areas are considered hazardous work areas. There shall be no drinking of alcoholic beverages, no horseplay and any unsafe conditions or activities. It is recommended that no one under the age of 16 be allowed in these areas. Protective footwear must be worn during move-in and move-out.
- All materials must be removed from the Hilton San Francisco Union Square by 8:30 pm on Thursday, November 31 2017. WCSFP reserves the right to have materials left on the trade show floor after this deadline removed at the exhibitor’s expense. If forced removal of exhibitor materials is necessary, materials will be removed from the floor by shoe services contractor and delivered to their warehouse. The exhibitor will be contacted to make arrangements for pick-up or delivery. The above mentioned handling of materials will be charged directly to the exhibitor.
Move-Out: Thursday, November 31
- Move-out time 4:30 pm
- Exhibitors may go to the marshalling yard when packed and ready. Vehicles will be called up to loading docks as they arrive.
The Exhibitor Support Centre will be open until 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 31, 2017 for your assistance.