Registration for the 2011 Congress is now sold out. It is not anticipated that space will become available for this year’s event; however, if you would like to have your name added to the event registration waiting list, please email us at email@example.com. You will be notified by Wednesday, November 23, should an opening become available.
Registration fees cover all conference costs and include:
- Access to three days of Congress events and panels
- Full roster of parties and receptions
- Three lunches
- Year-round access to the WCSFP Online Community
First 50 Registrants SOLD OUT!
- Independent Producers: $1050 CDN (759 EUR, 654 GBP, 1073 USD) save $75!
- Broadcasters/Distributors: $1250 CDN (904 EUR, 779 GBP, 1277 USD) save $100!
Early-bird Price SOLD OUT!
- Independent Producers: $1125 CDN (813 EUR, 700 GBP, 1150 USD)
- Broadcasters/Distributors: $1350 CDN (976 EUR, 842 GBP, 1380 USD)
Regular Price SOLD OUT!
- Independent Producers: $1275 CDN (921 EUR, 795 GBP, 1305 USD)
- Broadcasters/Distributors: $1475 CDN (1060 EUR, 920 GBP, 1510 USD)
*Please note that per French regulations, a 19.6% VAT (Value Added Tax) will be added to all registration fees. Depending on your country of origin, you may be able to reclaim the VAT in whole or in part. There will be more information about VAT reclamation supplied with your WCSFP invoice.
For general registration inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The World Congress of Science and Factual producers is open to all producers, broadcasters and other professionals working in the creation and distribution of specialist factual media content. Once registered, all registrants are considered members of the organization, and have full voting and participation privileges in the Congress’ annual nominations and elections of its governing Board and editorial Steering Committee. The Congress was conceived and is operated as a members-only event, and is geared to those working in television production and distribution. On occasion, special participants (academics, journalists, artists, etc.) are invited to participate in particular panels and sessions, to help inform a particular topic of discussions. However, in order to help facilitate candid discussion and debate within the industry, all panels and sessions are considered ‘off the record’, and thus are not open to media coverage. Representatives from the WCSFP Steering Committee, Editorial Director Alison Leigh and, on occasion, special keynote speakers are available to the media for advance interviews. To arrange for an interview please contact Bill Alexander, Communications Manager.