Registration for the 2012 Congress is now open.
To register for this year’s event, please complete the 2012 WCSFP Online Registration Form
Registration fees cover all conference costs and include:
- Access to four days of Congress events and panels
- Full roster of parties and receptions
- Three lunches
- Year-round access to the WCSFP Online Community
First 50 Registrants SOLD OUT
- Independent Producers: $1100 CDN (845 EUR, 685 GBP, 1080 USD) save $125!
- Broadcasters/Distributors: $1300 CDN (1000 EUR, 800 GBP, 1275 USD) save $175!
Early-bird Price SOLD OUT
- Independent Producers: $1225 CDN (940 EUR, 760 GBP, 1205 USD)
- Broadcasters/Distributors: $1475 CDN (1135 EUR, 915 GBP, 1450 USD)
Regular Price SOLD OUT
- Independent Producers: $1400 CDN (1075 EUR, 870 GBP, 1375 USD)
- Broadcasters/Distributors: $1625 CDN (1250 EUR, 1010 GBP, 1595 USD)
Last Minute Price (from Friday, November 9 – subject to availability)
- Independent Producers: $1450 CDN (1115 EUR, 900 GBP, 1425 USD)
- Broadcasters/Distributors: $1675 CDN (1290 EUR, 1040 GBP, 1645 USD)
For general registration inquiries, please contact Amira Abdellahi.
Phone: 416-203-2155 x277
Is your company planning to send a group of members to Washington this year? If so, the WCSFP is offering a discount for groups of three or more members.
Companies sending three or four people will receive a 15 per cent discount on each registration. Companies sending five or more people will receive a 20 per cent discount on each registration.
If you wish to register three or more members, please contact Amira Abdellahi to obtain your group discount code before proceeding to the form. Please include the name of your company as well as the list of delegates that plan to attend.
The World Congress of Science and Factual producers is open to all producers, broadcasters and other professionals working in the creation and distribution of specialist factual media content. Once registered, all registrants are considered members of the organization, and have full voting and participation privileges in the Congress’ annual nominations and elections of its governing Board and editorial Steering Committee. The Congress was conceived and is operated as a members-only event, and is geared to those working in television production and distribution. On occasion, special participants (academics, journalists, artists, etc.) are invited to participate in particular panels and sessions, to help inform a particular topic of discussions. However, in order to help facilitate candid discussion and debate within the industry, all panels and sessions are considered ‘off the record’, and thus are not open to media coverage. Representatives from the WCSFP Steering Committee, Editorial Director Alison Leigh and, on occasion, special keynote speakers are available to the media for advance interviews. To arrange for an interview please contact Jonathan Da Silva, Communications Director.